202a Ingram Road, Ramarama
Property ID: 753968
Open Sat & Sun 12.30pm to 1.00pm
Idyllic Country Retreat on 2645m2
Buyers Price Guide: Low $1 Millions range
Available for the first time in 40 years this much loved (circa)1908 home will win your heart.As you drive up a private tree lined driveway flanked by mature oak trees you are greeted by a captivating villa, freshly painted and simply beaming with pride.
Carefully refurbished throughout, it is light and airy with modern conveniences seamlessly combining with original charm.
Inside features three generous bedrooms, two living areas and a separate study. One bedroom has French doors that open out to a small verandah where you can enjoy a morning coffee with the abundant birdlife as the morning sun filters through the trees in the paddocks beyond.
A brand new kitchen has been installed complete with a stone bench-top and plenty of cupboard space, all complimented by modern appliances. French doors also lead from the kitchen /dining area to a large al fresco timber deck and north facing views to the garden and beyond. This is the perfect entertaining space for BBQ’s and evenings with friends.
A stylish family bathroom contains both a bath and a separate shower with under floor heating and there is a separate toilet and laundry
The fully fenced flat section provides a safe place for kids to play plus there is separate paddock for pony or pets.
Secure a piece of paradise. Phone for a private viewing and for scheduled open home times.
* High wooden ceilings, ornate mantles and fire places, sash windows.
* Timber deck/entertaining area with gorgeous views.
* Picturesque tree lined driveway, fully fenced section.
* Double garage plus generous off street parking.
* Re-wired, and new LED lighting.
* New carpet and flooring, freshly painted inside and out.
* Gas fireplace. 25000litre water tank.
* Newly paved pathways linking the garage, the entrance and lawn area.
* Fully fenced home and fenced flat paddock ideal for a pony/pets.
* Close to iconic Maxwells golf course, bar and café.
* 7 minutes to the motorway.
* Zoned for Bombay Primary & Pukekohe Intermediate.